29.11.10

Meal Planner


Life gets so busy at this time of the year!

Most days I'm feeling frazzled, beyond busy and unorganized and as a result I find myself eating ice cream out of its container and calling it dinner.

This meal planner is a great freebie and a great way to begin a new (and potentially healthy), organized week.

Meal planning is great because you can plan for busy days, you will eat a variety of meals and you will save money.

While this meal planner won't give me the self control to step away from my favorite ice cream I can at least plan to have a salad on the night I'm going to indulge in some decadent dessert!

To download a full size of the image above, click here for further instructions.

Enjoy!

Created by graphic designer Alma @ Ollibird.

12 comments:

  1. I could happily lived on ice cream :-))))))) OK I will try to do better. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute idea :)!! i will definitely have to print that out and see if i can stay ahead of the week! i usually cook whatever is left in my fridge, but it would be nice to have a plan!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very cool thanks for sharing.

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea! I like eating ice cream out of the carton too(: But I really only do that when I'm sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a clever idea and darling graphics too! i just skipped over from "location central" after seeing you're from Vancouver also.

    i'm loving all the recipe's and ideas you post, for sure following. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the meal planner with us sweetie

    Much Appreciated
    Jemina
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha.. well, this is so cool!.. Really)) Great post. ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, would look darling in the kitchen! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, this is Mags. I'd like to order one of those meal planners with a digital scale and a home chef in the middle. I'll have my people contact your people and we'll get the deal done.

    xox,
    Mags (the dreamers)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails